Highgarry Cottage is situated across the courtyard from the farmhouse, and along with the farmhouse was built in 1868 and was once part of the vast Ellice family estate.
It was used to house the Deer Hounds and other hunting dogs when they were not being worked out on the estate by the Stalker/Game keeper who lived in the Farmhouse. It has had many uses over the last 140+ years until it’s conversion to a self catering cottage in the early 1990'S.
The front porch of the cottage leads into a comfortable lounge, with Satellite TV/DVD. The spacious well equipped kitchen is large enough to accommodate 4 people. Upstairs there are two bedrooms, one double and the other a twin, and the bathroom with bath and shower. The Cottage comes with all the usual accessories associated with a 4 star STB rated self catering cottage including all bed linen, towels, Hair Dryer etc. Read detailed info
Free Wi-Fi. Sorry no pets allowed in cottage.
WEEKLY BOOKINGS: Saturday-Saturday Online or 44(0)1809 501226.
SHORT BREAKS: Email or 44(0)1809 501226